Lean & Green Michigan (LAGM) was awarded Business of the Year at the 9th annual Michigan Energy Innovators Gala, hosted by Michigan Energy Innovation Business Council!
This award was presented to LAGM for having consecutive “best years ever” in 2020 and 2021, in terms of the number of PACE projects closed and total amount financed for PACE projects in both years.
This award was also presented to LAGM to recognize the role LAGM’s PACE program has played in financing energy and water efficiency improvements and advanced energy installations at commercial properties across Michigan.
To date, LAGM’s PACE program has helped finance:
- over $113 million of investments across 51 commercial PACE projects
- 13 solar installations
- 3 electric vehicle charging installations
- 2 greenroof installations
- the installations of many other advanced energy technologies, including combined heat and power systems, energy storage, energy recovery ventilation, and HVAC systems with bipolar ionization for indoor air purification.
LAGM’s PACE program has also:
- generated over $234 million in savings for PACE-participating property owners
- saved over 423 million kWh of electricity, 296 million gallons of water, and over 429 thousand metric tons of CO2.
Thank you to Michigan EIBC members for voting for us and to Michigan EIBC for this award! We look forward to continue working to help finance Michigan’s energy future!